[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous Satellites in a Geostationary Universe

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 18:45:27 +1000

Neville, i will try to comment without any copy from your text..

My question is this..  If you change the formulation to bring gravity away from
the constant established, in order for there to be no gravitational pull at the
height of the geostat satellite, then how do you account for the formulation
still working in accord with the orbit of the moon.  ?  which we must assume is
still attached to the world , and in the geocentric model rotating at a 24 hour
orbit, and far greater centrifugal force than that attributed in the 28 day
ascentric orbit.   at least as it seems to me..