[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous Satellites in a Geostationary Universe

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 08:05:34 -0700 (PDT)

Fwd, I need ideas to comment back to this doubter.  bb

  Gary
          Bernie,
  To discard Newton is to force a re-structuring of physics.  Let me know when
his complete refutation & replacement of the PRINCIPIA is in print.  Also, send
me links to a few reviews in the scientific journals on physics.
  Gary
_________