[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous Satellites in a Geostationary Universe

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 11:16:01 -0400

Philip,

The lunar g is only 5.3 ft/s2 at the surface.  At a distance R from the moon
?s center,  g = 5.3 (Rmoon/R)2

Newton?s G law depends on the product of the masses, not the sum.  But the
mass of the satellite, m2, cancels out when you carry out the step between
Eq 2 and 3 in Geosynchronous Satellites in a Geostationary Universe.

Robert

In the formular basically g is taken from 32ft/s/s earth mass/weight. As the
moon is much more than a negligible sputnik, but has its own g of 5.3 ft/s/s
shouldnt g in the formular be derived from the sum of both  ... as the moons
g is much more effective than the negligible sputnik..

After I know this one, I'll come back to the consideration of the a moon
period of 1 day versus 28 ..

???.