[geocentrism] Re: Celestial Poles

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:16:21 -0000

A good response Regner!

Jack
----- Original Message ----- From: "Regner Trampedach" <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 12:54 PM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Celestial Poles

Quoting Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Not so Philip, The two Roberts and their GWW is full of them. We have lost
this particular argument and must now put this one to bed.

Perhaps we can
call upon Regner to address Robert Sungennis' original 1st point and those
posted by other's.

No need for a "call". That has always been the plan, and it hasn't changed.

It has been a spirited debate with Regner and I congratulate him on his
analytical skills.

Thank you for the kind words.

Interestingly the celestial poles argument was well in
progress before Regner's participation; he just got caught up in it
before he had an opportunity to take on our other arguments.

Not entirely correct - As I stated my initial post:
 //www.freelists.org/archives/geocentrism/11-2007/msg00440.html
this is just a "a warm up". I chose to do so, because I knew you would
all be referring to the "Two spin axes of Earth" as proof of GC and then
it wouldn't matter what I said about any of the other points - now we can
hopefully address some of the other issues, one by one.

   - Regner

I sincerely hope that he stays with the forum.

Thank you. I have no plans to leave - But there might still be breaks
in my communications because of my workload - please be patient.

   - Regner