[geocentrism] The resolution of Mars

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:34:47 -0000

Dear Stephen,
That is fascinating. This paragraph below reminds me of your Dad's paper
showing that if Mars is actually as large and as far away as MS says it is then
it should be invisible. Which is caused by the inability of the eye to resolve
its light. I would be interested what Regner says about that but he has quite
enough to be going on with. Maybe that is why we need another 2 or 3
heliocentrists accademics on board!