[geocentrism] Re: The resolution of Mars

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:08:18 -0800

Dear Jack,

This page actually needed updating and I was not aware that it was still up there until you referred to it. (As can be seen in my last posting.)

The fact that it was transferred from an old site to the new one is shown by the page not displaying correctly.

I have taken it down whilst I update it, and will put the new version up soon, God willing.

Just to clarify, though, this issue is all about resolution.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com