[geocentrism] Re: Celestial Poles

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 11:48:16 +1000

No apology needed Neville.. We all are responsible for building up our own
expectations. I think it was myself who first suggested stopping the world and
taking a picture every day. It took me a long time to work out how that would
not happen, even after Regners explanations.  Now we have the problem of
finding another argument.. LOL