[geocentrism] Re: A tool of Satan

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 07:21:18 +1000

The way this is going, Paul must be chuckling..  He can be forgiven for
thinking that the way we are going we are all going to end up athiests like
himself..  You can forget it Paul!. Though they may go through transmarginal
states, (Asimov) zealots always remain zealots.

This all happened before with Martin, remember..  Never got aywhere then
either, though Martin I think did present himself very well. He was so good I
thought he might have been a sneaky Catholic...