[geocentrism] Re: A tool of Satan

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:46:01 +0000

Allen, you can see from Neville's response that he is not discussing the Bible as such with you but something written by 'outsiders' of the Bible. Just exactly who are these Jewish scribes that he claims has corrupted the Bible. You are not playing on a level field with him!

Jack

Neville Jones wrote:
Allen, I have answered in green, but any further colouring would I think make this dialogue too confusing.
        Yes! Did Christ condemn sacrifices....NO!... Are you claiming
        that Christ condoned sacrifice, or that he simply is not
        recorded as condemning sacrifice? *_Mark 1:44_*..*_Moses
        comanded sacrifice for the cleasing........_* Inserted by the
        Jewish scribes to tie this teacher in with the concept of the
        Jews being the 'chosen ones'.