[geocentrism] Re: A tool of Satan

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:37:34 +0000

Masterful rebuttal Allen, but haven't you realised yet that you are wasting your time. Neville's intelligence and his very human reasoning is getting in his way. Remember that Jesus told us not to 'cast pearls before swine' or 'If they won't listen shake off the dust of that place from your feet'.

Jack

*blue*