[geocentrism] Re: A tool of Satan

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:59:58 -0700 (PDT)

I have told you this before, but I will tell you in all sincerity again, "go
and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice'." (1st canonical
gospel, 9:13a, NIV.)

1. This still begs the question how do you know that God really desires mercy?
Is mercy good only in your head or Godʼs as well and how can you be sure of
that? Mabye the real God is a vengfull God and what you call good is evil......?

2. More importaintly, a closer examination of that verse both in Hosea as well
as Mat 19:13.. shows us that Christ audience did not understand that verse
either, so what makes you so sure you do?.... Did they sacrifice?...Yes! Did
Christ condemn sacrifices....NO!...Mark 1:44......What they like many do not
understand, which is what Christ was showing them is just because there is a
acceptable sacrifice for mistreating people does not mean it is acceptable to
mistreat your brother for your own sake ( the one he had healed )and make up
for it with a "required sacrifice". The sacrifice does not make up for the evil
acts particular if the act is intentional. They were asking a question why do
you eat with publicans and sinners? This was after Christ had just healed a man
...did they care about the man or the publicans&sinners...NO! they only cared
about themselfs. All the sacrifice in the world will not make up for their
apathy and contempt for the truth and
 work of God, which was Christ comming to heal the sick and bring the words of
life to the lost ....what were they doing?.......Mat 23:13 you dont go in and
you suffer not them that would........... Christ is pointing out that if they
had the truth of God /mercy they would not condemn work of God a mercifully act
as they did throughout His ministry and secondly seek to help/save not just
condemn their brothers who they condemn falsely. That was jesus point when he
said.....Matthew 21: 31 the publicans and harlots go into the kingdom before
you do....They did not have mercy on anyone, they were only interested in being
self-righteous and condemn any and everyone that did not conform to them
including Christ and anyone the Christ helped. ....You see they were out to
silence and eventually would kill the Christ. There are still plenty of folk
who need to as Christ said " Go lean what this means"....The verses are not
condeming sacrifice without assuming
 that into the verse ( circular logic), Jesus is puting sacrifice in
perspective. But they would not hear his words then and I dont see that you are
listining to them now..........