[geocentrism] Re: 666

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:13:07 -0700 (PDT)

Jan1 - Dec31 is one year AD or BC since that is how we count years.
  So..
  2BC jan1-dec31 (1 year)
  1BC jan1-dec31 (1 year)
  Jan1- dec31( 1 year) 1AD
  Jan1- dec31( 1 year) 2AD = 4 years or 4th year if you are only discussing a
month in that year...
  However, moat people would associate Sept 23 2AD as having been 4 years or
about 4 years in any case 666th year has the same net effect as 666 Years in
our discussions. Either would have made sense to the readers for Revelation is
shown to have been given in AD 69 the ~ 665th ( although closer to 664th year
sicne it is 18 months befor the fall of Jeruselem) (NOTE: that date is
independent of the 666 years count) ..and hence " his references to shortly"

"Martin G. Selbrede" <mselbrede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    On May 24, 2007, at 6:08 PM, philip madsen wrote:

    But if I were to ask you how many years there are between the years 2000
and 2001  what would you say? Thats from 2000AD to 2001

  Its one of course..

  How many years between 1BC and 2BC  likewise is 0ne.

  How many years between 2BC and 2AD  using the same reasoning just has to be 3.

  Phil.

And that's EXACTLY why I picked the same month in both years.  After all, Dec.
31 to Jan. 1 is only one day, but Jan. 1 of one year to Dec. 31 of the second
is 729 days. The mean average of the two extremes is 365 days, which gives the
same result as picking a specific month and measuring both years from the same
point within each year.  Anything else allows gross manipulation of the results
(you can get anything between 1 day and 729 days depending how you pick the
termini, so you pick the termini to be reasonable).

  Martin