[geocentrism] Re: 666

  • From: "Martin G. Selbrede" <mselbrede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 18:15:46 -0500

On May 24, 2007, at 6:08 PM, philip madsen wrote:

But if I were to ask you how many years there are between the years 2000 and 2001 what would you say? Thats from 2000AD to 2001

Its one of course..

How many years between 1BC and 2BC  likewise is 0ne.

How many years between 2BC and 2AD using the same reasoning just has to be 3.

Phil.

And that's EXACTLY why I picked the same month in both years. After all, Dec. 31 to Jan. 1 is only one day, but Jan. 1 of one year to Dec. 31 of the second is 729 days. The mean average of the two extremes is 365 days, which gives the same result as picking a specific month and measuring both years from the same point within each year. Anything else allows gross manipulation of the results (you can get anything between 1 day and 729 days depending how you pick the termini, so you pick the termini to be reasonable).

Martin