[GeoStL] Re: Night Caching

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:35:21 -0700 (PDT)

Bob, I hate to tell you this but additional logging requirements cannot be
required. You cannot MAKE anyone upload a picture proving they were there at
night. The best you can do is create a cache that will only work or be findable
in the dark. Or hope that people follow your "rules"

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:46:11 -0700
From: dsrat2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is another one in the Bridgeton area that needs Black light to find cache
at night.  I just can't remember the number or title.  I will post it later.