[GeoStL] Re: Night Caching

  • From: Steve Bromley <steve.bromley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Freelist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:21:51 -0500

There were, at one time, several great night caches in the area but, sadly,
they are gone.  The only special equipment I have for night caching is a
nice, strong flashlight.  I've only seen one cache that required UV and it
could be figured out without it.  Maybe I;ll start scouting the area to see
if I can put one out.

*--Steve*

*It's not only the destination but the path you take and the friends you
make along the way*