[GeoStL] Re: Night Caching

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:45:21 -0500

 Your right about the additional logging requirements.  However, I'd hope the
'intent' of the Night Cache would be followed by most cachers.  Cacher's don't
cheat do they?
Bob

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:35:21 -0700
From: sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Night Caching
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bob, I hate to tell you this but additional logging requirements cannot be
required. You cannot MAKE anyone upload a picture proving they were there at
night. The best you can do is create a cache that will only work or be findable
in the dark. Or hope that people follow your "rules"

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:46:11 -0700
From: dsrat2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is another one in the Bridgeton area that needs Black light to find cache
at night.  I just can't remember the number or title.  I will post it later.