[GeoStL] Night Caching

  • From: Patricia Hutchison <patriciahutchison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 06:35:33 -0500

Greetings, all.  I ran a PQ for night caches around MOGA, but the closest one
is over 25 miles away (and is a puzzle cache).  I have never been night caching
and was wondering if anyone going to MOGA planned on doing night caching and if
s/he'd mind if I tagged along for the experience.  Since I'm still a novice, I
don't have any night caching equipment (special lights and the like) and I
wanted to try it out before I invested in anything like blacklights, etc.
Please advise.  Thanks! Patty Spiritwolf922