[GeoStL] Re: Geocaching 101

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:17:39 -0600

Susan,

The indoor portion last till about 10:30 or 11, depending on the questions.
Then putting in WP's and stuff is another 1/2 hour so then most are ready to go
outside for the afternoon. We can be there as long as necessary or until dark.
If you plan to get there at 3 to hold hands, you may be too late. All the good
choices may be taken :-)

Rich