[GeoStL] Re: Geocaching 101

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:24:59 -0600

-
 Tim, no problem, you don't have to worry. I said "looker".  Bernie

timpam wrote:

-
Rich, I guess I could do part of the power point if no body will help you with it. I plan on being there to help with the hand on for sure(just keep Bernie away from me, I don't whant him holding my hand).
I still have the first power point on CD from the very first class, is it the same as the one for this year?

Tim

From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:50:24 -0600

Saturday, April 3rd is our next geocaching seminar for the County parks at Greensfelder. So far only 4 have said they would help. Hopefully we can get some more volunteers to help with the presentations and the "hands on" out in the woods for those without GPS's. This is one of the events that we get paid for by the county so it all goes into the SLAGA treasury for our future activities.

We need about 4 people to take a section of the PowerPoint presentation (about 10 minutes each-max) and the rest for questions and hand holding once we're outside.

The event page is http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=fc802d72-81f3-4c06-8ef7-ead9fb04a238&log=y&decrypt=

Rich