[GeoStL] Re: CITO event

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 09:25:38 -0400

-
Glenn,

Great, for the benefit of us mail impaired folks, what time is the event 8 or 9am or so?? And I am assuming the lower parking lot down near the waterfall and not up by the archery range?? I do not want to walk thru there (again).

I've never been over there, so I have put off pinpointing the meeting spot until I can get there. It sounds as if waterfall=good and archery= bad. I'll take "good". I'll get some coordinates for the lot this week. Is it easily apparent which one is which?

I'd like to meet at 8, since it might be warm, but if there are too many groans we can make it 9. :)

Barbara