[GeoStL] Re: CITO event

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:25:13 -0700 (PDT)

I can certainly understand the "parks guy's" concerns. After helping my brother
clean up his place in Fenton this week ... there is so much trash along the
river and in the trees. It's quite dreadful! Can't think of a suggestion unless
we go north to one of the parks there.

  Yvonne

Laura DeWeese <festive@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
I had made my decision to have the CITO event at Minnie Ha-Ha Park, but now
that it has been flooded, the Sunset Hills parks guy would rather we not go
in there and pick up trash. He says their guys who had to clean up after
the flood all got tetanus shots. So now I have to pick a different place.
Nancy and Bob had both suggested places, but they both sounded like they are
near rivers too. Were they flooded also? Does anyone else want to suggest
a place? I have to decide right away, so I can get the event cache page
submitted in time.
Thanks,
Laura/purple