[GeoStL] Re: CITO event

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 08:32:50 -0700 (PDT)

-
You are doing a fine job Barbara....keep up the good
work....I wish I could make this event but
circumstances have conspired against me (one more
time) and we have a family event planned the day
before that carries into the next day. The Creve Coeur
caches look really interesting and with even 10 people
(I think more will sign up or just show up though) you
will make quite a dent in the trash and show the park
people that we do make a difference.
I will be thinking of you guys on that day and will
even pick up a bit of trash wherever I may be :-)

Thanks again for the good job of planning

Dan (thunder)