[GeoStL] Re: CITO event

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 09:41:41 -0400

-
Larry,

I checked my St Louis County Activity Guide and there doesn't seem to be any
conflicting activities planned at Creve Coeur.I also have a business card
from the person at County Parks with whom RGS was dealing concerning the GPS
classes. I don't know if Creve Coeur falls within his jurisdiction but I'm
sure he can point us in the right direction if not. I can give him a call
and see what he says. Barbara, is this OK or would you want to do this? Let
me know and I'll send you his phone number if you want it.

Thanks, Larry. The Parks Department is already aware of the event, and they've even offered to donate trash bags and haul away whatever it is. Island_Dave offered the same, which I really appreciate!!!

Barbara