[GeoStL] Re: CITO event

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 11:09:36 -0400

-
Bernie,

Barbara, I feel it would be better to concentrate on just Creve Coeur
rather than spreading out over a couple counties. The more that show up in
one place the better a showing we make as a club and probably get more done.
If groups of 1 or 2 or whatever show up in different places the park people
probably wouldn't even know that we were there.

That would be up to them. This event wouldn't keep anyone else from planning their own. If someone would rather plan a better event, I can cancel this one if that's what people want. As long as the goal is met - to clean up a park, any park.

Barbara