[GeoStL] Re: 10,000

  • From: "Richard Sheffold" <GC-RGS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:23:45 -0600

Bill, I think he meant a Moped. Something you can’t get hurt on.

        From: Edward Turner <n0wnv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Friday, March 11, 2011, 9:16 AM

        ok give him a motorcycle (Harley)

        On 3/11/2011 9:08 AM, Bernie Ver Hey wrote:
          Ed, even with a bike, he wouldn’t be able to keep up.  Bernie

                From: Bernie Ver Hey
wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Subject: [GeoStL] 10,000
                To: wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 4:04 PM

                Hi, get your cell phones tuned up or whatever else will do
Wherigo’s and help me celebrate my 10,000th find. I plan on doing the TOUR DE
GRANT(GC1BQ4V) Wherigo for my 10,000th find. Meet at the start on Sat, Mar 12
at 10:00 AM. Bring your bike. Weather permitting. Lunch after the find. After
lunch, we can do the Wherigo(GC1MQ17) in Powder Valley. Bernie