[GeoStL] Re: 10,000

  • From: Jeff Weymouth <chisoxbears@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:26:28 -0600

What do you need a bike for? Just pull a BBD1 and drive on Grants Trail with
your truck.
On Mar 11, 2011 9:23 AM, "Richard Sheffold" <GC-RGS@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bill, I think he meant a Moped. Something you can’t get hurt on.

me... So who is going to deliver the Harley to me...

geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edward Turner

geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Shwen
> Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 7:33 AM
> To: wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [GeoStL] Re: 10,000
>

> Was hoping that I would be able to be there when you hit your 10,000. But
I will never be able to keep up with you on a bike as I am on foot. I hope
you have a great time and Congrates Bernie.

Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> From: Bernie Ver Hey wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [GeoStL] 10,000
> To: wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 4:04 PM
>
> Hi, get your cell phones tuned up or whatever else will do Wherigo’s and
help me celebrate my 10,000th find. I plan on doing the TOUR DE
GRANT(GC1BQ4V) Wherigo for my 10,000th find. Meet at the start on Sat, Mar
12 at 10:00 AM. Bring your bike. Weather permitting. Lunch after the find.
After lunch, we can do the Wherigo(GC1MQ17) in Powder Valley. Bernie