[GeoStL] Re: 10,000

  • From: Bill Shwen <billsmail64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 07:20:59 -0800 (PST)

Hey if some one wants to give me a Harley I will say that he can beat me...  So
who is going to deliver the Harley to me...

                  From: Bernie Ver Hey <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                  Subject: [GeoStL] 10,000

                  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                  Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 4:04 PM

                    Hi, get your cell
                          phones tuned up or whatever else will do
                          Wherigo’s and help me celebrate my 10,000th
                          find. I plan on doing the TOUR DE
                          GRANT(GC1BQ4V) Wherigo for my 10,000th
                          find. Meet at the start on Sat, Mar 12 at
                          10:00 AM. Bring your bike. Weather permitting.
                          Lunch after the find. After lunch, we can do
                          the Wherigo(GC1MQ17) in Powder Valley. Bernie