[GeoStL] Re: 10,000

  • From: Bill Shwen <billsmail64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 06:19:52 -0800 (PST)

Maybe before my Back Surgery I could have done that... But not any more.

From: Bernie Ver Hey <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] 10,000
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 4:04 PMHi, get your cell phones tuned up or
whatever else will do Wherigo’s and help me celebrate my 10,000th find. I plan
on doing the TOUR DE GRANT(GC1BQ4V) Wherigo for my 10,000th find. Meet at the
start on Sat, Mar 12 at 10:00 AM. Bring your bike. Weather permitting. Lunch
after the find. After lunch, we can do the Wherigo(GC1MQ17) in Powder Valley.
Bernie