[GeoStL] Re: 10,000

  • From: Jeff Weymouth <chisoxbears@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 16:16:37 -0600

Sorry, but will have to miss the fun.  St Pat's run, parade followed by
training ride.  Have fun and Congrats early.
On Mar 8, 2011 4:04 PM, "Bernie Ver Hey" <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, get your cell phones tuned up or whatever else will do Wherigo’s and
help me celebrate my 10,000th find. I plan on doing the TOUR DE
GRANT(GC1BQ4V) Wherigo for my 10,000th find. Meet at the start on Sat, Mar
12 at 10:00 AM. Bring your bike. Weather permitting. Lunch after the find.
After lunch, we can do the Wherigo(GC1MQ17) in Powder Valley. Bernie