[GeoStL] Re: 10,000

  • From: "Libby Morehead" <gmalibby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:41:41 -0600

Way to go, big guy!! Quite a landmark! Must have seemed impossible when you
first started and there were so few caches around.

Cache on!
  From: Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [GeoStL] 10,000
  Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 16:04:37 -0600

  Hi, get your cell phones tuned up or whatever else will do Wherigo's and help
me celebrate my 10,000th find. I plan on doing the TOUR DE GRANT(GC1BQ4V)
Wherigo for my 10,000th find. Meet at the start on Sat, Mar 12 at 10:00 AM.
Bring your bike. Weather permitting. Lunch after the find. After lunch, we can
do the Wherigo(GC1MQ17) in Powder Valley. Bernie