[gameprogrammer] Re: Gameprogrammer Wiki

  • From: Bob Pendleton <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 10:22:14 -0500

On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 00:16, Petri Latvala wrote:
> Maybe the docs aren't clear enough or I'm just dense, but is it possible
> to rename pages? If not, someone should mock up a naming policy for
> pages.
>
> --
> Petri Latvala

The only way I can see to do that is to go rename page files and run a
script to modify all the existing pages to reflect the change. Then you
would have to delete the contents of the cache. In other words, I could
do that, but I'm not sure you can.

Please folks, propose a naming convention. We'll discuss it on the list
and then post it on the wiki, or the other way around. What ever works.

                Bob Pendleton

+ email: Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx             +
+ blog:  www.Stonewolf.net             +
+ web:   www.GameProgrammer.com        +