[gameprogrammer] Re: Gameprogrammer Wiki

  • From: Paul Smith <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Game Programmer List <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 23:55:35 +0100

OK, I've made a quick edit to the front page, created a main index,
started a page of articles and added the first 4 chapters of my PS2 Vu
tutorials - not that I expect they'll be overly useful to people on this
list, but there you go.

I uploaded the tutorials via a straight copy and paste from my webpages
- this means they really need some editing, like putting the heading
back into bold, putting the code into actual code sections and so on.

Go ahead and edit what I've uploaded, this'll be a real test of whether
this wiki will work or not, just edit edit and edit again!

The remaining tuts are at http://mangetout/ps2linux/vututs/05.html etc
up to tut 12 - I'm giving everyone on the list permission to grab those
tuts and repost them on the wiki.

Cheers Bob, could be an exciting ride once the wiki's had time to settle
in!