[gameprogrammer] Gameprogrammer Wiki

  • From: Bob Pendleton <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 16:22:37 -0500

I have installed a wiki at www.gameprogrammer.com/gpwiki. It is based on
moinmoin (http://moin.sourceforge.net/) and has a lot of features. You
can register as a user by clicking on the user preferences. Currently
you must be registered as a user (which can be completely fake) before
you can edit. If you do register and provide a valid email address then
you can get email notifications when a page is modified (very handy for
question pages). I have enabled access control lists. This makes it
possible for you to create user groups and pages that can only be
modified by members of the group (and me). But, I have tried to make
sure that all pages are always publicly readable.

I have not added anything or set up anything, what you see is pretty
much the default install. So, have at it and let me know what you would
like changed.

                Bob Pendleton

P.S.

Anyone who wants to create a new theme is welcome to do so.

+ email: Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx             +
+ blog:  www.Stonewolf.net             +
+ web:   www.GameProgrammer.com        +