[gameprogrammer] Re: Gameprogrammer Wiki

  • From: "Alan Wolfe" <atrix2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 16:34:35 -0700

I've never used a wiki before, boy is it fun (:

I've never put together tutorials on anything because i figured it would be
hard to get posted, wouldnt be the "end all" explanation to the subject
(thus mudying the waters of google) or figured nobody would ever go to my
web page cause i wasnt about to make tutorials on the wide variety of
subjects.

even so, i have alot of info and techniques id love to be able to share with
people and see what others would do to improve on what i say.

This is truly awesome, a living breathing document worked on by many people.
It really doesnt get much better than that.

As soon as I figure out how to do the markup of the wiki, I have a GREAT
page in mind on how to have your game have "States" (intro screen, title
screen, game screen, etc) in a clear, clean cut way using function pointers
(: