[gameprogrammer] Game School Conclusion....TD

  • From: tristan drago <tdrago19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 00:15:57 -0700 (PDT)

thanks everyone for your comments and professional help.  After much thought i
decided not to attend UAT or anyother schools offering similar degrees.  I know
now i must think brooder, for instance se, ce software engineering.  Would
anyone happen to know a good schools offering this?  anything will help me.
thanks a mill.