[fruityloops] Re: difference b/w f.l. and mpc

  • From: "Ismaa'eel Angus" <substance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:08:01 +0100

Yo man..

I use fruity for hip hop.. and can get MPC soundin beats by careful
compression and eq...

Check out some of my stuff below.... if your label is interested... lemme
know...

 http://www.soundclick.com/bands/espsubstance_music.htm  - vocal tracks...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/substanceproductions_music.htm -
instrumental (some with accapellas)

substance

ps... i use a crusty soundblaster platinum .. but it still rocks!!!!