[fruityloops] help

  • From: "Ismaa'eel Angus" <substance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:23:08 +0100

I'm trying oout Logic 5.2 which supports Multi VSTi's (vst 2.0).

I cannot figure out how to use it with Fruity Loops 3.5 (as a multi VSTi).

I assign FL to an audio instrument channel, and can hear everything in
stereo...  when i start to assign the various souinds in FL to seperate
outputs using its FX window (fl 1m fl2m fl3 etc etc )..  I can't seem to
bring them up like I can with Cubase VST or Nuendo.

I've made a new Multi Instrument in the environment screen, patch it using
the cables etc... (after reading the help file).. but can't get  adamn thing
apart from what i sin the Audio instrumentchannel....

Why is logic so damn hard to figure, even with the manual....???

It was damn easy to do with cubase!