[fruityloops] difference b/w f.l. and mpc

  • From: Forwonoh@xxxxxxx
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 01:07:13 EDT

I'm wondering, why is it that beats from an MPC sound better than from
fruityloops?  I make hip-hop beats on fl but everyone else in my group uses
either the mpc2000 or asr-10.  I'm not sure exactly what it is, but beats
just seem to sound better when using an mpc instead of a computer (or at
least fruityloops).  Does anyone know what the difference is?  Why does one
sound better than the other and not the same?  What does an mpc have that
fruityloops doesn't?

Also, I found out a little trick the other day (in case ppl don't already
know), if you use 1 pattern for each sound in your song, you can just drag
the sound onto say (pattern 1) and the name of the sound replaces the words
(pattern 1).  You actually have to drag the wav sound (in the dirs) onto the
words "pattern x."

-Brian
www.buildandmaintain.com