[frgeek-michiana] Re: LangLab visit

  • From: "Tom Brown" <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:41:28 -0400

I am certain they will let us run CAT5 or CAT6 in our area. We should offer
to wire the entire building in lieu of rent. Then we can offer to admin the
LAN/WAN also in lieu of rent.

However, the big holdups are (1) passing fire code and (2) a rent or lease
agreement. LangLab estimates the cost of meeting fire code is $75k to $100k.
The LangLab is for-profit, but, at this point, they don't have a rent or
lease schedule. We don't know what tenancy might cost.