[frgeek-michiana] Re: Digital projectors and VL 5.9/6.0

  • From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:51:33 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I suspect the problems are related to Xorg and using multiple displays (1
stream 2 displays). <rant>It makes no sense to me that Linux and everything
else using X, continues to have problems like this. It seems like display
technology just creeps along. So much of X seems like a kludge. </rant> I would
guess you have to direct the stream to the correct output. I haven't had much
time to look into it however. I'm pretty sure the answer lay in multi-head
display configuration for X.

Mike