[frgeek-michiana] Re: Cold-Ass Cornucopia

  • From: ke4rit@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 19:54:47 +0000

> We didn't count the monitors, I estimated. Your count is official. Missed
> the calendar on the wall.

   You guys missed the Hooters Calendar.... Oh boy.... <sigh>

> I looked for the key on a table. But there wasn't one. Saturday is good.

   Duh, might have helped to tell you the babysitter had it on the table in the
house!

> Yeah, JohnB says Jammcq (Jim McQuillan) wants to visit the Sal. Army lab.
> Tom

   Awesome. I'm really looking forward to meeting him.... Are we buying Jim M.
Lunch??? If not, I'll offer to...

   Goose

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>