[frgeek-michiana] Re: Cold-Ass Cornucopia

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 10:08:18 -0500

>> We need to create a very simple database to keep track of the FreeBoxen
and put
>> it online so anyone can update it when you give out a box.  I have
plenty of
>> webspace, only lacking in skill w/ databases and time.
>
>   I've got a little experience with Postgresql + pgbash. I couls put
something together using ssh to access it for the moment and run it on my
box from the house.

Sounds like a plan. Also sounds like a nifty presentation to MLUG once it
is running. We could do a live demo and access the application remotely
from the Mish. library.

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>