[frgeek-michiana] Re: Cold-Ass Cornucopia

  • From: ke4rit@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 18:10:03 +0000

Okay.... So, if I read the message correctly.. It was cold, hard and laborous
work but the monitors are in my garage.... Of yeah, I did look, at least I can
still move in there! <G> I thought I counted close to 50..... Hmmm.... I'll
recount them and get back to you... Did ya notice the calendar on the wall?

   BTW Tom, you forgot to stop back in and get the key to the garage... I'll
bring it to you Saturday..

   Saturday you say... I won't make the lab Thursday.. If I do, it will be
late.... As in 8:30pm late.... I'm assuming with our speaker in town this
weekend, were going to the lab Saturday afternoon?

   Goose