[frgeek-michiana] Cold-Ass Cornucopia

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 11:19:13 -0500

Cold-Ass Cornucopia: A Tale of Dumpster
Diving for the Good of All

HipHop, BeBop and PopTop on a country road.
Clear, blue and real cold. Glittering crystalized angel
tears adorned the woof and weave of less than
heaven but more than hell.

The Big Empty shines forth if you move with The
Groove and you groove with The Move. Es-
pecially when you don't feel like it.

Happy Ferdo on all fours barking like a dog.

"Ferdo, getch'er toy!"

The Industrial Giant crapped and a load landed in
this storehouse of  the lost and found. From the
Giant through the hungry school of gullets, primed
by The Big Lie, lay digested piles of smaller shit
headed for Nowhere, man.

We gorge the rusted, battered, borrowed chariots
on fire until PC meets Mac Attack and all movement
stops.

Thread the needle called homeward.

Tap tap. Knock knock! THUD THUD!!!

The Protector of the Small arises eyes red, rubbing,
blinded by the Light and wishing The Three Wise
Guys would go away until next Christmas. But
not today Little Mama.

"We're on a mission from Santa."

So we lay the gifts by the tree.

P.S. John, Mike and I got about 40 donated monitors from a barn
in New Buffalo and put them in Goose's garage yesterday.
Tom
tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>