[frgeek-michiana] Re: McQuillian

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:04:58 -0500

I'll be at the MLUG gathering Saturday and tag along for lunch and lab.
I'll also follow up Broadway before Saturday.

I'll announce the McQuilllan appearance on the NDLUG (Notre Dame) list if
you give me a blurb -- at least I'll try. I haven't posted there for so
long, I may no longer have posting rights.

Tom

At 01:49 PM 12/4/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Jammcq sent me a message the other saying he would like to visit the Sal
Army Lab, told him it would be cool, I only have about 3 million questions
to ask him.
>Are you going to be there Tom in case it's locked up?  Also is there any
news about the Broadway church.

website at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>