RE: [ZossPens] Dixie by Michael-George Co.

  • From: "Dennis Bowden" <drblaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Steve Nelson'" <penguru1@xxxxxxx>, "'Zoss Pen List'" <PENS@xxxxxxxx>, <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:12:40 -0500

Steve,

Actually George Kraker took over Pencraft while in Chicago before moving to
Minneapolis, and then Grand Haven, MI and finally to Libertyville. I have not
seen a Pencraft with a Minneapolis imprint.  Do they exist?

Dennis B

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.