RE: [ZossPens] Dixie by Michael-George Co.

  • From: "Dennis Bowden" <drblaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Steve Nelson'" <penguru1@xxxxxxx>, "'Zoss Pen List'" <PENS@xxxxxxxx>, <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:32:00 -0500

Steve,

Thanks very much for the pic.  I have never seen a Minneapolis Pencraft before.
I do have several Chicago pens.  In 1918, George listed his employer as Pencraft
and by 1920 he was apparently the owner (in Chicago).

There are really good threads at Lion & Pen with most of everything known about
Kraker posted by myself and others.

Regards,

Dennis B

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.