RE: [ZossPens] Dixie by Michael-George Co.

  • From: "Dennis Bowden" <drblaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fultzpens@xxxxxxx>, <penguru1@xxxxxxx>, <PENS@xxxxxxxx>, <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:29:46 -0500

Fultz,

I would refer you to Wallace Ewings "A Chromological Directory of Industries,
Businesses, and Other Organizations in Northwest Ottawa County 1808-1975" for
documentation that Kraker operated in Grand Haven, MI 1923-1928 as the
Michael-George Co., relocating to Libertyville in December 1928.  This paper
used to be available on the internet, but has apparently been removed as all
links to it are broken.

Libertyville telephone books, etc, show George there 1929-1932.

What documentation exists for George going to California and getting involved in
real estate.  I have heard this before but never seen any documentation.

I've about exhausted all my leads for Kraker research and would welcome anything
new.

Regards,

Dennis

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.