Re: [foxboro] IND Sequence block BI0001 cross reference

  • From: "mdaatje" <mdaatje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 14:53:34 +0100

Remember that a non connected parameter can be written form several places
like:
Display, Overlay, Programs (omset), other sequence blocks.
If you are lucky you can find the COMPOUND:BLOCK.PARAM directly. If this path
is composed in some other way the search can be somewhat more difficult.
Maybe the comment in de original sequence code can give you a clue where to
start.

Succes,

Martijn