Re: [foxboro] foxboro Digest V8 #11

  • From: Rguercio@xxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:02:58 EST

In a message dated 1/13/2008 01:32:23 Central Standard Time,
foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
If you  use notepad to setup your AAtab file; care must be taken to ensure
that there  are no duplicate COMPOUND  BLOCK records

Leo - OK, I went through about 1000 lines of code and made sure there  were
no dups (there were a couple and I don't know why this would be a problem),
and still can't get alarms to report to LED's.  I also did a careful 'find'
command and could only locate my one <logical letterbug>AAtab file,  located as
directed in /usr/fox/alarms right alongside the <logical  letterbug>AApan file
that IS working.  Are there some config files or  work I am ignorant of?  The
station seems to still be reading a past  ...AAtab even after several reboots.
 Help somebody!  Is it time for  dial-a-prayer (TAC)?

RGC
12803 Josey Creek Ct.
Cypress, TX 77433
713-805-8742  cell